Registration for the LongTermNZ workshop has now closed. If you are interested in the ongoing LongTermNZ project please contact us at email@example.com.
- Participants were asked to commit to the entire 90 hours of conference and workshop activities.
- Participants were asked to ‘pay it forward’ by committing 10 voluntary hours over the 18 months following the workshop. This could take the form of speaking about their experience at their university, completing environmental work, or other community work.
- Participants were asked to read the resources, in particular Treasury’s 2009 Long-term Fiscal Statement.
- Participants were asked to write 150 words about themselves, demonstrating their commitment and explaining why they were interested in attending the conference and the workshop.
- Registration closed on 1 December 2012.