McGuinness Institute Media Releases
- 11 July 2013 – Can we afford our future?
McGuinness Institute press release on the launch of the Treasury’s 2013 statement on New Zealand’s long-term fiscal position.
- 7 February 2013 – Youth are angry: they want action on our long-term fiscal position
The McGuinness Institute announces the release of a 2012 Youth Statement on New Zealand’s Long-term Fiscal Position. Photos and captions can be found here.
- 7 December 2012 – Time for youth to think about our fiscal future
The McGuinness Institute announces its workshop LongTermNZ: Taking a long term position on the future, 09–14 December 2012
Other Media Releases
- 2 September 2013 – Treasury: Auditor-General report on Affording Our Future
Office of the Auditor-General releases a commentary on the Treasury’s 2013 statement on New Zealand’s long-term fiscal position.
- 11 July 2013 – Makhlouf: Release of Affording Our Future
Speech Notes at the Media Conference for the Release of Affording Our Future
- 15 December 2012 – Wake up call for the Finance Minister
NZUSA press release on LongTermNZ workshop